Teen Summer Reading Club Rules
1. Come to the library to sign up starting June 6!
2. Read or listen to: books, magazines, eBooks, or audiobooks.
3. Cross off one symbol on your time sheet for every 20 minutes read.
4. Receive prizes for each 5 hours read.
5. You can turn in a maximum of 5 hours per day!
6. Sign up and read 5 hours by July 9 and put your name in for a drawing to win a Summer Games Gift Basket.
7. For every 5 hours you read after 50 hours, earn a chance to win one of our Grand Prizes.
8. Teens are invited to attend all Special Events and Food & Fun Days.
Come in and get signed up for our Summer Reading Program beginning June 6 and going until August 3!
Enjoy these programs in addition to the other programs offered to everyone that are listed on the events page!
Click here to download/view the Summer Reading Program handout.